Giving Tree Surrogacy & Egg Donation is an industry–leading organization, specializing in Gestational Surrogacy and Egg Donation. If you have a strong desire to grow in a fast-paced environment that emphasizes personal initiative, teamwork, and growth, then we welcome you to join our team and help make family dreams come true!
Position: Surrogate Intake Manager (full time)
Salary: to be discussed
1) Oversee the agency’s surrogate intake process, which includes surrogate pre-screening and surrogate engagement throughout their onboarding process.
2) Ensure the Company’s surrogate intake protocols are being followed in pre-screening and the team is meeting their weekly targets
3) Monitor the follow up and follow through with each surrogate candidate from each team member on a weekly basis and provide coaching and problem solving
4) Monitor the team’s weekly intake target fulfillment and report to the CEO with proposals to improve productivity and efficiency.
5) Recruit, structure and grow an intake team that is expanding
6) Staff performance review and development planning
7) Cross-department communication and collaboration
Qualifications and skills required:
1) Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
2) Minimum 2 years’ experience in surrogate intake department
3) Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a team of no less than 2 people.
4) Proven track record of strong leadership experiences
5) Sophistication in communicating internally and externally.
surrogate intake: 2 years (Required)
management: 2 years (Required)
Computer skills: 2 years (Preferred)
Giving Tree Surrogacy & Egg Donation is growing! We'd love to hear from you if your experience and passion fit one of our open roles.